My semester has ended!!!! I am thankful for God’s grace that helped tide me through this rather intense semester. I think I spent too many days in the library. Brain numbed.
Thankful for (in no particular order)
- Weekly Thursday fellowship with Catholic student society 🙂
- Study buddy – J and all our eating, whining, vending machine adventures and seat-choping among other things
- My grades (B+ – A+)
- Amazing lecturers/tutors
- Having performed in a play for the first time in my life! (Sadly probably the last too)
- Discovering the claypot stall and having it almost every other day for dinner
- Quiet rainy days
- So. Much. Fruit. Juice.
- Central Library. Nuff’ said.
- My room in pgp haha
Many assignments, a group project here and there, plentiful of theatre rehearsals leading up to theatre performances and FOUR finals later I am glad this semester is over!!! I hope I do well. (^^^^^ CAP pls.)